Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 Upgrade from Medical v2 or higher Single User (£449 Exc. VAT)
the latest on-premise version of Nuance’s industry-leading clinical speech recognition solution for GP surgeries. Through deep learning technology and extensive medical vocabularies based on the unique way clinicians speak, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 puts Nuance’s leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered technology in the hands of hard-pressed GPs in smaller, independent practices. Through increased documentation efficiency, it allows for more time with patients, improved quality to better inform care teams and staff, and increased turnaround time and cost savings.
Call or email to discuss Microphone, Installation, customisation and one-to-one training options.
If you have 5 or more users, purchasing a Volume License Agreement (VLA) for the required number of users brings significant cost savings compared to buying single user boxed products. The license can be increased if further users are required and gives access to the lower priced upgrade versions for the next 2 versions.
The Case for Dragon Medical Practise Edition:
- Increase Physician Productivity - Dictate findings three times faster than typing with up to 99% accuracy while eliminating transcription costs
- Complete Dragon Medical Vocabularies - Dictate-Edit-Sign in one go
- Improve Cost Effectiveness - No transcription costs. Cope with increased demand for detailed medical documentation
- Supports your current templates for standard normals, rare case text, ANY templated documentation
- Compliant UK customisation means your IT just does what you need it to through a few new voice commands
- Improve Quality of Patient Care - Spend more time with patients. Create more complete medical documentation (can reduce medical errors). Make patient information instantly available.
Talk to us about how we can intergrate Dragon Medical with your current IT infrastructure to deliver real productivity benefits: 01722 790049 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements. If they are not met, Dragon Medical Practice Edition will not be installed.
Minimum 4 GB for:
Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, 32-bit
Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, 64-bit
Windows Server® 2008 R2, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012, 64-bit
Minimum: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor with 2 MB processor cache supporting SSE2 instruction set.
Faster processors yield faster performance.
Free hard disk space: 5 GB
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
Windows Server 2012, 64-bit
Internet Explorer 9, or higher, or the current version of Chrome, or Firefox for Online Help
An approved microphone (ask Compliant UK for experienced advice)
A DVD-ROM drive for installation
An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013.
Nuance-approved noise-cancelling headset microphone (ask Compliant UK for options).
We Also Recommend
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 including 1 Year's Maintenance Contract for 1 to 4 Users (£1129 Exc. VAT)
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 INCLUDING 1 YEAR'S MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR 5-25 Users (£1011 Exc. VAT. Price per user)
Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 1 User + Philips SpeechMike Premium LFH3500 (£1124 Exc. VAT)
Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 5 to 25 users + Philips SpeechMike Premium LFH3500 (£1055 Exc. VAT. Price per user)