Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 5 to 25 users + 1 Year's maintenance + Philips SpeechMike LFH3200 Pro (£1120 exc. VAT. Price per user) SPECIAL OFFER
Save over £340 off RRP for a limited time only: Dragon Medical version 4 + 1 Year's Maintenance, Updates and Upgrades + Philips SpeechMike Pro £1120.00
The latest on-premise version of Nuance’s industry-leading clinical speech recognition solution for GP surgeries. Through deep learning technology and extensive medical vocabularies based on the unique way clinicians speak, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 puts Nuance’s leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered technology in the hands of hard-pressed GPs in smaller, independent practices. Through increased documentation efficiency, it allows for more time with patients, improved quality to better inform care teams and staff, and increased turnaround time and cost savings.
Call or email to discuss installation, customisation and one-to-one training options.
The Case for Dragon Medical Practise Edition:
- Increase Physician Productivity - Dictate findings three times faster than typing with up to 99% accuracy while eliminating transcription costs
- Complete Dragon Medical Vocabularies - Dictate-Edit-Sign in one go
- Improve Cost Effectiveness - No transcription costs. Cope with increased demand for detailed medical documentation
- Supports your current templates for standard normals, rare case text, ANY templated documentation
- Compliant UK customisation means your IT just does what you need it to through a few new voice commands
- Improve Quality of Patient Care - Spend more time with patients. Create more complete medical documentation (can reduce medical errors). Make patient information instantly available.
Talk to us about how we can intergrate Dragon Medical with your current IT infrastructure to deliver real productivity benefits: 01722 790049 email@example.com
Philips LFH3200 SpeechMike Pro
The No.1 choice for Clinical Dragon users in the UK because it:
- Delivers the highest accuracy levels possible (Nuance Certified)
- Is a microphone and mouse in one hand-held unit ideal for use while standing up
- Is robust and reliable
- Looks professional
- Has an anti-microbial casing
Dragon Medical Practice Edition v4 System Requirements:
Minimum 4 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.x and 10.
4GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.x, 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, 64-bit.
Minimum 2Hz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor with 2 MB processor cache supporting SSE2 instruction set.
Faster processors yield faster performance.
Free hard disk space: 5GB
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Windows 8.x 32 bit and 64 bit.
Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit.
Windows Server 2008 R2, 64 bit.
Windows Server 2012, 64 bit.
Supports Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome, or Firefox for Online Help
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 works with most EHR applications, including:
Sunrise Clinical Manager™
We Also Recommend
Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 Upgrade from V2 or higher. Volume License Agreement (£449 exc. VAT). Price per user.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 including 1 Year's Maintenance Contract for 1 to 4 Users (£999.15 exc. VAT per user). SPECIAL OFFER
Dragon Medical Practice Edition V4 perpetual license, 1-4 users, first year's Maintenance & Philips LFH3200 SpeechMike Pro (£1159 Exc. VAT per user) SPECIAL OFFER
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 INCLUDING 1 YEAR'S MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR 5-25 Users (£1011 Exc. VAT. Price per user)